As we get ready for the Golden State Warriors to start the season, Chase Center is getting ready with new food available at the venue with two new restaurants Bayview Burgers and Backboard Burritos.
Bayview Burgers and Backboard Burritos will be using the freshest ingredients, with locally sourced beef and produce. You can find Bayview Burgers near Portal 3, 18, 23, and 45, and Backboard Burritos near Portal 10.
Some new dishes you can find around the arena include
- Room For Dessert’s Fried Chicken Donut Sandwich
- City Bistro’s Loaded Chicken Tinga Nachos
- Big Nate’s Evergood Pineapple Sausage
- Cocina Milanga’s Pizzetta Cheese & Onion Fugazetta
- Old Skool Café’s Beef Short Rib Mac n Cheese
- Sarap Shop’s Wok Fry Sigsig Chicken Wings, and more.
You can also try local small business culinary diversity:
- Vegan Hood Chefs - Specializing in vegan versions of soul food and American classics, including their Vegan Poke Nachos.
- Nixta - Offering entirely vegan Spicy Bean Pupusas, a nod to Salvadoran cuisine.
- Auntie April’s - Known for home-style comfort food and southern hospitality, featuring the Auntie April Soul Burger with specialty seasoned filet of sole and a brioche bun.
- Da Boa Singapore - Serving authentic Singaporean comfort dishes with innovative twists, such as their Singaporean Curry Puffs and Cornflake Rice Krispies.
- Estrellita's Snacks - A family-owned Salvadoran eatery offering Bean & Cheese and Zucchini & Cheese Pupusas.
- Andina – Bringing Venezuelan traditional comfort and street food to the arena, including Arepas.
- Mi Morena - Focuses on Mexico City street-style tacos, featuring Fried Fish Tacos with handmade tortillas.
- Mixiote – Highlighting authentic flavors of Mexico with their famous Loaded Chicken Waffle Fries.
Can't wait for Warrior home games to try all this new food!