106.1 KMEL Summer Jam is back and we're about to be outside at the Concord Pavilion!
See performances by Roddy Ricch, Wale, Vince Staples, Bleu, Buddy and the Bay's own: Larry June, P-Lo & Stunnaman02 on Saturday, July 16.
- 04:00 PM - Doors Open
- 05:30 PM - Show Time!
- *Set times to be announced on Saturday morning. Subject to change.
HOW TO GET THERE:
*Expect high volumes of traffic. Please plan accordingly!
- BART: Get off at Concord BART and take the free shuttle to the Concord Pavilion.
- PARKING: There is limited parking at the venue, but an overflow lot will be available at Cal State, East Bay located on 4700 Ygnacio Valley Rd. A free shuttle will take you to the front gate once the parking lots open 2 hours before show time.
- GATE A - General Concert Parking
- GATE B - Premier Parking (Prepaid or purchased)
- GATE C - VIP, ADA
- RIDESHARE: Drop-offs and Uber drivers may enter the parking lot through GATE B.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- CLEAR BAG POLICY: The Concord Pavilion has implemented a clear bag policy for all attendees in order to reduce staff contact with guest belongings. Bags may be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags and must be no larger than 12" x 6" x 12". Small clutch bags are allowed.
- All events are utilizing Mobile Entry. Your mobile device will be your ticket in. For more information on accessing your tickets, click here.
- The Concord Pavilion is a cashless venue. Credit, debit or mobile pay will be available.
It's going to be a warm Summer day in Concord, CA on Saturday, July 16! Highs will go as high as 94 degrees and get a little chilly later in the evening at 58 degrees. Bring sunblock and a sweater for when it gets dark! (Weather.com)
THESE ITEMS ARE ALLOWED:
- Clear bags (as stated above)
- Picnic food inside 1 clear gallon size bag
- Factory sealed plastic bottles (non-alcoholic)
- Cameras (except for DSLRs with detachable lens)
- Small umbrellas
- Ponchos, rain coats (it will be hot!)
- Seat cushions
- Small blankets
THESE ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED:
- No outside lawn chairs
- No bags, purses or backpacks
- No coolers or ice chests
- No picnic baskets
- No alcoholic beverages
- No professional cameras, drones, selfie sticks, etc.
- No drugs, weapons, sharp, dangerous items
Don't forget to use the hashtag: #KMELSUMMERJAM, so we can retweet/repost you at the show!
For more information, visit LiveNation.com!
Get your last minute tickets here. Plus, you could head over to the box office to skip the fees!