Teens almost OD on Cannabis Edibles? WTF?!?

10 James Lick High School students ingested cannabis candy and the affects made them think they were about to go meet the creator! The youth had no idea the dosage of the marijuana they had taken and began to get the sweats and complain about feeling sick during class. Five of them had to be rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment which is where their parents & the authorities learned of their cannabis usage. Law enforcement have been worried about issues such as this taking place with the new weed laws that took effect on Jan 1st. Hopefully these kids learn from this experience and don't make the same mistake once they reach 21, the legal cannabis age in CA.

 

title

Content Goes Here