Three People Die After Consuming Hand Sanitizer Containing Methanol

Three people in New Mexico have died from methanol poisoning after drinking hand sanitizer. The FDA had put out a list of nine hand sanitizer brands that contained methanol. People who have used hand sanitizers with methanol are encouraged to seek medical care. Exposure to methanol can cause nausea, vomiting, headache, blurred vision, permanent blindness, seizures, coma, permanent damage to the nervous system or death.

PhotoCourtesy:GettyImages

106.1 KMEL · #1 For Hip Hop and R&B in the Bay Area!

Listen Now on iHeartRadio

outbrain pixel