Bay Area Woman Ends Up In The ER After ‘Overdosing’ on Sushi!


Just because it's all you can eat, doesn't mean you should try and eat all of it! A Mountain View woman found herself in the ER after experiencing extreme stomach pain following an all you can eat experience at a local sushi restaurant.

Twenty-four-year-old Danielle Shapiro says she devoured 32 pieces of sushi, plus other Japanese cuisine favorites, and as a result of her overindulgence ended up in the emergency room. She says that she and a friend pushed through the meal yet didn't notice any issues until later. She says she woke up in extreme pain and struggled to breathe. Even with her crazy experience, she says she'll probably go back!


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content