Southern California was shocked to hear popular KTLA news anchor Chris Burrous had died. A month later, we now know Burros allegedly died from an overdose of Crystal Meth after inserting the drug (crystal meth) into his anus while engaging in vigorous sexual activity with a man he met on Grindr. While that may sound strange, it is just the beginning!
Via The Blast
According to the L.A. County Medical Examiner, Burrous died from methamphetamine toxicity after being found unresponsive in a Glendale motel on December 28. The manner of death is listed as accidental.
According to the death investigation, officials say Burrous worked his shift at KTLA, and then left early for the day complaining he felt ill.
Instead of going home, he set up a meeting with a man at a motel in Glendale for an afternoon of hardcore sex. The two allegedly met on Grindr and had hooked up multiple times in the past.
When the companion arrived, Burrous allegedly answered the door fully nude, and had set up the room with “DJ style” lighting, S&M toys, lubrication jelly and a massage bench. The two men allegedly engaged in various forms of sexual activities.
At some point during the meeting, 43-year-old Burrous allegedly inserted a “rock” of crystal meth into his body.
He then allegedly gave his companion a syringe full of GHB and a bottle of Gatorade. The two became intimate again, and Burrous allegedly used another “rock” of meth before engaging in more sexual activity.
The report states Burrous also used “poppers,” an alkyl nitrite inhaled that produces a euphoric effect.
Burrous allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a strange noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.
The man called 911 and began to perform CPR on Burrous until emergency responders arrived. He was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead in the emergency room.
During the death investigations, officials were told Burrous, who leaves behind a wife and young daughter, did not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse, and apparently only used drugs recreationally.
Read More Here
This is tragic news for the Burrous family. Our condolences to his family.