Science experiments can be fun, educational, messy and let's face it, if not done properly, straight up dangerous! A Texas teacher reportedly from Granbury Middle School was conducting a science experiment with her students that involved spraying hand sanitizer on her students' hands and setting a few of them on fire. She apparently had been doing this experiment all day with other students and it only went wrong for one student when that 12 year old's hands suffered what reports are saying are 3rd degree burns. Since the story broke she has resigned.
Kids no matter how fun this sounds - let's please refrain from lighting our body parts on fire with flammable substances, even when an adult is present, they too might not be prepared for the outcome.