Pine-Sol Preschool... That Ain't Apple Juice Bih!

An employee at a preschool in Hawaii mistakenly served Pine-Sol to kids instead of apple juice. The cleaning solution was properly labeled and sitting on a cleaning supply cart however, the toxic liquid was still poured in place of juice. The center worker who made the mistake has since been fired, and thankfully the couple youth who did ingest the cleaning solution were taken to the hospital & treated.  

 
 
 
 
G BiZ

G BiZ

Want to know more about G BiZ? Get their official bio, social pages and articles on 106KMEL!

title

Content Goes Here