One of the best ways to educate yourself on matters of racial injustice is to listen, study black history and read. Amazon Books put together an article titled "Antiracism books to read right now" that lists some of their editor's picks.
- "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism" by Robin DiAngelo
- "Between the World and Me" by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- "How to Be an Antiracist" by Ibram X. Kendi
- "So You Want to Talk About Race" by Ijeoma Oluo
- "Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption" by Bryan Stevenson
- "Men We Reaped: A Memoir" by Jesmyn Ward
For more info on these books and a full list, click HERE.