Mom Sends Warning To Women Seeking BBLS After Daughter Died From Procedure

Photo: Getty Images

This woman's daughter died shortly after her BBL procedure, so now she's encouraging women to think twice!

According to the NY Post, her daughter suffered from "self-esteem and body issues" and decided to get a BBL. She put down a deposit, lost weight to balance out her BMI and went in for the procedure. The next day, she was pronounced dead from a "toxic combination of oxycodone, alprazolam (Xanax), lidocaine and fentanyl."

The mother refers to the New York clinic as a “little shop of horrors." She hopes to bring awareness and encourages women to do their research before undergoing this procedure.

Get more information here.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content